Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eager Online
06-15-2018, 04:54 AM
Big Grin Eager Online
I am probably in-the same situation as millions of other folks looking to earn an acceptable income by working at home. I've been trying each of the programs, I can manage, studying the Guru articles, following guidelines of several programs with strategies on how you can generate on the world wide web with hardly any success.

I'd prefer to first provide a brief description of myself, family and desperate finances. I retired from a large connection company 8-years ago with the dream and hope of living a comfortable retirement. I live in a beautiful place in Michigans Upper Peninsula with little traffic (apart from visitors), beautiful and scenic views of nature (the beautiful forests, scenic Lake Superior, fall shades, winters beauty, and plenty of wild game), the top people in the entire world (the kind of people America was developed on) and a beautiful home. I've a great and loving wife who works in the local university. I've 2 sons living and looking to earn a living in 2 large urban centers. I could have them both thru university, 1 with a masters degree and just lately married and the other with a degree which I hope will lead to success in their lives. I've 2 warm Golden Retrievers who're my daily companions. It sure is a fantastic image of what retirement must be.

Now to my desperate situation! My revenue due to inflation (it is actually there) began shrinking about 5-years after my retirement. Like several of you we just kept living the same lifestyle that we'd become used to. Then a expenses really increased, university costs soared, gas prices soared, food prices soared, wedding expenses, 2 graduations, a very sick mother in-law 1000 miles away and a number of other unexpected or in the offing expenses. I discovered check this out by searching newspapers. My first response was to spend the off the expenses and get money from my pension, I love to owe no one. This bought me a few years but costs just kept rising just kept rising. Next step, put charges on bank cards. We kept getting by but began changing our life style. I was finally forced to produce the decision that I'd to go back to work. Now the situation, the region we live in has one of the highest un-employment figures in the nation, good paying jobs are extremely difficult to find and I'm 60 years old. What do I do? Head to work with Wal-mart, McDonalds at a small paying job or try I find something else. These jobs dont even include the expenses of working. Where fortunes are created daily no this is not the best way to go, Ill start my own business on the web. Getting desperate and having a great deal of time I jumped in with both feet. I made a few dollars in many weeks worth of work but not a livable income. What next? Well I decided I have to be doing something wrong so I'd better search for help. I began signing up for the Gurus tremendous how to programs with little-to no success. Next I started joining a few of the programs on the internet promising showing you how to make money on the internet. What a blunder, all I found is a superb way to send people a lot of money. I really believe the Gurus never give the complete truth to you and the great work at home opportunities only want to keep getting your cash. Now I would like to say I did get to know 2 wonderful people who do want to help people. If you are concerned by families, you will seemingly require to compare about intangible. 1. Is Ray DeGrendel of founding father of OSI, a business that really does want to help the common person start a Home-based Business at a low cost but it is really a very slow process. If interested you may get more information at my-website http://osi.homebiztruth.com?4679 2. Is Jason Williamson, someone who went from his way to use and aid me with getting going on the internet but he to is merely starting the learning curve, you will get additional information about Jason and this system hes involved in at http://successblueprint.biz/?id=LeadsToSuccess. Both of these people are worth knowing!

I am now at the point I can not meet my monthly bills and seeing my entire life fall before me. I'm sick and tired of seeing, I was in foreclosure and couldnt until I did this meet my obligations. Join now it only costs 100s and also a large number of dollars to join and then all they need you to do is spend more on advertising, autoresponders, mailers, an such like. Most of them you cant even learn how to contact. My question is how did they come-up with this particular sort of money when they'd nothing. I am now at the point where I believe they're all cons. I feel just like I am beating my head against a brick wall.

I would love to hear from you, if anybody out there knows of a way to really earn an income online with work and no money. I am eager but willing an able to work on a program that allows you to earn your method to living. I am maybe not trying to find any, work 2 hours a day and make hundreds plans. I want an application that is pay-as you go and you do receive funds out of your efforts. I now spend 12-14 hours each day on the net. You are able to e-mail me at gdesperate@gmail.com.

You can travel to my homemade website at http://www.businessonastring.com to see my 2 Golden Retrievers and see some good HEALTH PRODUCTS.

I will update this article with any information I get and I certainly wish all of you-in this condition the top of luck. I know there are millions.

SEND ME THE SOLUTION!

DESPERATE GREG

gdesperate@gmail.com.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply