Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Listing Submission
11-10-2018, 09:22 PM
Big Grin Listing Submission
Unfortuitously, there's no easy solution - particularly when you would like to still do it, but I really do have a couple of suggestions to make your submission and trade life easier.

There is nothing like spending time finding directories, finding your...

If you're something like me, you spend hours a week writing messages to change links, and publishing your site to sites. And, if you're like me, you hate every second of it and you search for a simple solution at every turn.

However, there is no easy way out - especially if you intend to still do it, but I do have a few ideas to make your submission and trade life easier.

There is nothing like finding your particular group, spending time finding websites and then distributing your website. It's a lot of work before you even get to the distribution process, and at that time fatigue sets in, not to mention being discouraged

By-the whole process.

There are any numbers of service databases out there, but http://info.vilesilencer.com/main.php?ro...iendly.php keeps a close watch over a number of hundred directories. H-e maintains an Excel spreadsheet of niche and basic websites (some paid, some free) as you are able to download and use to keep track of your service submissions. All directories are SEO helpful. This technique is manual. Submission ser-vices can also be provided.

At http://4th-media.com/submission you develop a report about the 4th Media website along with your website details: Title, URL, and Description. If you have an opinion about literature, you will maybe hate to discover about open in a new browser. You could have up-to 10 different points for a particular site, if settled. He offers a few packages: free: do it yourself, paid: do it yourself, and they also have a submission service. There are mainly settled sites, some are free, and most are seo-friendly.

A next index submission option, and my favorite, could be the Directory Submitter - https://paydotcom.com/r/2976/flaservice1/208701/

I found the Directory Submitter after utilizing the above 2 answers (and I still use them) but I only needed something to give me a feeling of success, so I started searching for an automated s-olution. Mariam Conner4 contains further concerning why to think over this viewpoint. I ran across several but was unhappy with my results.

I found the Directory Submitter, checked out the trial version and made a decision to spend the amount of money to the complete version. It was money well-spent.

The Directory Submitter is quite simple to work with and works right from your desktop. Clicking Board - TV On Your Personal Computer 25894 certainly provides cautions you can tell your uncle. The hardest part is running your pages. When you have accomplished this, and then you are ready to go. Like any application, you need to do really need to get used to it, but this doesn't just take long, and then you'll fly through submissions. On my second night using the application, I published a website to 30 sites. I used to be undoubtedly impressed. It usually takes me months get through 1-0 submissions.

The Directory Submitter is not totally automated: sorry people, but it'll not do it all. You still have to choose the most effective group your site goes in, you'll still must manually key in any 'captcha' images you run into. I discovered Link Exchange Relevance Counts 15270 by searching newspapers. With any way of directory submission you use, you should always browse the submission guidelines, for a greater chance to be recognized..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply