Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Re-invent the Lamp?
10-31-2015, 05:23 AM
Big Grin Why Re-invent the Lamp?
I'm sure you recognize that it took Thomas Edison many, many tries before he perfected the lamp. Some-one asked him 1 day if he grew discouraged by his failures. He answered, I havent unsuccessful, Ive discovered an additional way how not to make a bulb.

Maybe you have had a problem with a light? As a result of the effort of Thomas Edison we no longer need to invent a lamp. We just visit the shop or our cabinet and pull one out and attach it-in. We learned about research http://www.security-today.com/articles/2...ment.aspx/ by searching Yahoo. Voila! Light!

I am sure you understand that it took Thomas Edison many, many attempts before he mastered the light bulb. Some body asked him 1 day if he became discouraged by his failures. H-e answered, I havent unsuccessful, Ive found an additional way how to not make a bulb.

You see, there's no such thing as failure, there are merely results. Someone once said that the definition of Insanity is to do something over and over again and have the same results.

For our life to work correctly we must make some changes to what exactly we're doing.

So can we, just like a light can burn out. Life can be gloomy and dark and we feel there is no light, no hope in view. Should you fancy to get more about crunchbase.com/person/thomas-carnevale, there are many on-line databases you might investigate. Their a fairly depressing picture without a doubt.

Allow me to shine some light on this example (pun intended). This is when we need light to see our way through, when we are feeling so low and deep in-the sets. Some of us are lucky enough to own some light readily available, others must go out and recover it.

Lots of people try and develop light for themselves by thinking good thoughts however it only takes them to date. I-t just gives therefore much light. There is more light available but folks are in a dilemma regarding how to acquire it.

We dont have to be like Thomas Edison and keep looking at the problem and thinking about ways to solve them.

For every problem there is a Remedy. For a second perspective, you can check-out: thomas carnevale. Thomas Carnevale News contains further about the inner workings of it.

How do we get the s-olution? We can try, as we said, to try and figure it out by ourselves, or we can find someone who has already surpassed this obstacle and do the things they did.

There are lots of books available on the market today which will help us to understand how to overcome the obstacles in our lives. We need to read and learn from the problems of other people. They have been through it all before and will help show us how to go through it now. There have been great thinkers within our history and we're fortunate enough to have their path to follow.

Most of us need more light within our life. Often we cant see the light at the end of-the canal but there's always hope and help.

Understand how others have overcome their problems and keep that education inside of you so that life seems poor and when you are feeling low, you can take out these resources to help you light-up your life again.

Dont try to re-invent the light bulb, Learn to take the light with-in yourselves..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply